Look up Chrysler PT Cruiser specification, engine oil capacity, spark plug gap, safety rating, fuel consumption, transmission, and light bulb sizes.
Engine 2.4L 4-Cylinder DOHC
- Recommended oil viscosity: 5W-20
- Oil certification: API
- Drain plug torque: 20 ft-lbs
- Oil capacity: 5.0 quarts
Spark Plug Gap
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder:0.044”
- Capacity: 15 Gallons (56.7 Liters)
- Type: MOPAR Antifreeze/Coolant 5 Year/100,000 Mile Formula HOAT (Hybrid Organic Additive Technology) or equivalent.
- Capacity: 5 Quarts (4.7 Liters)
- Type: MOPAR ATF+4Automatic Transmission Fluid or equivalent licensed ATF+4 product.
Brake Master Cylinder
- Type: MOPAR DOT 3 and SAE J1703 should be used or equivalent. If DOT 3 brake fluid is unavailable, then DOT 4 is acceptable. Use only recommended brake fluids.
Power Steering Reservoir
- Type: MOPAR Power Steering Fluid +4, MOPAR ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid, or equivalent licensed ATF+4 product.
- 1.6 L EJD I4
- 2.0 L ECC I4
- 2.4 L EDZ I4
- 2.4 L EDV/EDT turbo I4
- 2.2 L EDJ (OM644) turbo I4
- 4-speed Ultradrive 40TE automatic
- 4-speed Ultradrive 41TE automatic
- 5-speed Getrag manual