2002-2009 Volkswagen Polo Specifications
Look up Volkswagen Polo specifications, engine oil capacity, spark plug gap, transmission, and light bulb sizes.
Engine 1.4L 4-Cylinder
- Recommended Oil viscosity: 0W-20
- Oil certification: API
- Drain Plug Torque:
- Oil capacity: 3.2L (3.38 US qt)
- Capacity: When adding engine coolant, use a mixture of distilled water and at least 40% coolant additive – G 13 – or – G 12 plus-plus – (TL-VW 774 G) for optimum corrosion protection.
- Capacity: 11.89 US gal (45.0L)
- Type: (FMVSS) 116 DOT 4 Class 6
- Capacity: Fill between the MIN and MAX lines on the reservoir
Air conditioning system operating fluids
- Capacity: The compressor of your air conditioning system contains up to about 7 oz. (210 ml) of lubricant.
Windshield Washer Fluid
- Type: For the warmer months, Windscreen Clear Summer- G 052 184 A2 – or equivalent. Mixing ratio 1:100 (1 part concentrate to 100 parts water) in the windshield washer reservoir.
- All-season Windscreen Clear- G 052 164 M2 – or equivalent. Mixing ratio in winter to 0 °F (-18 °C) about 1:2 (1 part concentrate to 2 parts water), otherwise, mixing ratio 1:4 in the windshield washer reservoir.
- Capacity: Depending on vehicle equipment, the windshield washer fluid reservoir holds between 3.1–5.2 quarts (3–5 liters).
- 1.0 L MPI I3
- 1.0 L TSI I3
- 1.2 L MPI I3
- 1.2 L TSI I4
- 1.4 L MPI I4
- 1.4 L TSI I4
- 1.6 L MPI I4
- 1.2 L TDI I3
- 1.4 L TDI I3
- 1.5 L TDI I4
- 1.6 L TDI I4
- 5-speed manual
- 6-speed manual
- 6-speed automatic
- 7-speed DSG