Look up Dodge Avenger specifications, engine oil capacity, spark plug gap, safety rating, fuel consumption, transmission, and light bulb sizes.
Engine 2.5L 6-Cylinder SOHC
- Recommended oil viscosity: 5W-30
- Oil certification: API
- Drain plug torque: 29 ft-lbs
- Oil capacity: 4.5 quarts
Spark Plug Gap
- 2.5L 6-Cylinder: 0.044”
- All FWD Engines — (Except 2.4L PZEV):16.9 gallons (64.0 liters)
- 3.5L Engine with AWD (All Wheel Drive):17.3 gallons (65.5 liters)
- 2.4L PZEV (Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle): 18.4 gallons (69.7 liters)
- Type: Mopar Antifreeze/Coolant 5 Year/100,000 Mile Formula
- 2.4 Liter Engine ( or equivalent ): 7.7 quarts (7.3 liters)
- 2.7 Liter Engine:9.8 quarts ( 9.3 liters)
- 3.5 Liter Engine:11.6 quarts (11.0 liters)
- Type: Mopar ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid.tr
Brake Master Cylinder
- Type: Mopar DOT 3 and SAE J1703 should be used. If DOT 3 brake fluid is unavailable, then DOT 4 is acceptable. Use only recommended brake fluids.
Power Steering Reservoir
- Type: Mopar ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid.
- 2.0 L 420A I4
- 2.5 L 6G73 V6
- 5-speed manual
- 4-speed Ultradrive 41TE automatic