Look up Dodge Viper specification, engine oil capacity, spark plug gap, safety rating, fuel consumption, transmission, and light bulb sizes.
Engine 8.4L 10-Cylinder
- Recommended Oil viscosity: 0W-40
- Oil certification: API
- Oil capacity: 11 quarts
Spark Plug Gap
- 8.3L 10-Cylinder: 0.050’’
- Capacity: 24.6 Gallons (93.0 Liters)
- Type: Mopar Antifreeze/Coolant 10 Year/150,000 Mile Formula OAT (Organic Additive Technology) meeting the requirements of FCA Material Standard MS.90032
- 3.6L Engine -Without Trailer Tow Package: 10.4 Quarts (9.9 Liters)
- 3.6L Engine – With Trailer Tow Package: 11 Quarts (10.4 Liters)
- 5.7 Liter Engine – Without Trailer Tow Package: 15.4 Quarts (14.6 Liters)
- 5.7 Liter Engine – With Trailer Tow Package: 16 Quarts (15.2 Liters)
Transfer Case – 3.6L Engine
- Type: Shell Automatic Transmission Fluid.
Transfer Case – 5.7L Engine
- Type: Mopar ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid.
Axle Differential (Front-Rear)
- Type: Mopar GL-5 Synthetic Axle Lubricant SAE 75W-85.
- Type: Mopar Synthetic Gear and Axle Lubricant SAE 75W-140 or equivalent, with Limited Slip Additive Friction Modifier
Brake Master Cylinder
- Type: MOPAR DOT 3 and SAE J1703 should be used or equivalent. If DOT 3 brake fluid is unavailable, then DOT 4 is acceptable. Use only recommended brake fluids.
- Type: Odd-firing 8.4 L (512.5 cu in) Viper V10
- Type: 6-speed Tremec TR-6060 manual