Look up Chrysler Pacifica specification, engine oil capacity, spark plug gap, safety rating, fuel consumption, transmission, and light bulb sizes.
Engine 3.6L 6-Cylinder DOHC
- Recommended oil viscosity: 0W-20
- Oil certification: API
- Oil capacity: 5.0 quarts
Spark Plug Gap
- 3.6L 6-Cylinder: 0.040”
- Capacity: 19 Gallons (71 Liters)
- Standard Cooling: 13.1 Quarts (12.4 Liters)
- Heavy Duty Cooling: 13.4 Quarts (12.7 Liters)
- Type: Mopar ZF 8&9 Speed ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, or equivalent. Failure to use the correct fluid may affect the function or performance of your transmission.
Brake Master Cylinder
- Mopar DOT 3 Brake Fluid, SAE J1703, should be used. If DOT 3, SAE J1703 brake fluid is not available, then DOT 4 is acceptable. Use only recommended brake fluids.
- Type: Refrigerant R-1234yf
- Capacity :
- Single A/C System — 1.94 lb (880g)
- Dual A/C System — 2.31 lb (1050g)
- Type: PAG oil PSD
- Single A/C System:140 ml
- Dual A/C System:190 ml
- 3.6 L Pentastar V6 (gasoline)
- 9-speed 948TE automatic-CVT automatic (PHEV)