Look up Volkswagen Tiguan specification, engine oil capacity, spark plug gap, safety rating, fuel consumption, transmission, and light bulb sizes.
Engine 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC
- Recommended Oil viscosity: 5W-40
- Recommended Engine Oil: USE OIL MEETING ACEA+A3/B4 OR API SN (API SM) SPECIFICATIONS
- Oil capacity: 4.9 qts
Spark Plug Gap
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder: 0.032”
- Four-wheel drive: approx 63 l, of which 8 l reserve.
- Front-wheel drive: approx 60 l, of which 8 l reserve.
- The cooling system is filled at the factory with a mixture of specially prepared water and at least 40% coolant additive G 13 (TL-VW 774 J). The coolant additive is dyed purple. This mixture of water and coolant additive gives the necessary frost protection down to -25°C (-13°F) and protects the alloy parts of the cooling system against corrosion. The mixture also prevents scaling and raises the boiling point of the coolant.
- Type: Volkswagen has developed a brake fluid that has been optimised for the brake system in the vehicle. To ensure optimal operation of the brake system, Volkswagen expressly recommends the use of brake fluid compliant with VW standard 501 14.
- Capacity: The washer fluid reservoir has a capacity of between 3 and 5 litres depending on the vehicle equipment level.
- 1.4 L TSI I4
- 1.5 L TSI I4
- 2.0 L TSI I4
- 1.4 L TSI I4 eHybrid
- 1.6 L TDI I4
- 2.0 L TDI I4
- 6-speed manual
- 6-speed DSG
- 7-speed DSG
- 8-speed automatic