This guide provides instructions on how to remove and replace the steering wheel on a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander. You may need to replace the steering wheel or remove it to replace other things such as the steering angle sensor or clockspring. Watch the guided video and follow along with our step-by-step guide and you too will be able to do the work yourself!
- This guide provides step-by-step instructions on removing the steering wheel on VW Golf, Jetta, and Bora. This guide may apply to other VW models as well. To remove the steering wheel on a VW, you will need to remove the driver's airbag. Remove and handle the airbag with caution. If the airbag deploys while removed, it causes damage or injuries.
- This guide provides instructions on how to change the ABS wheel speed sensor on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class W221 chassis. This is mainly applicable to S350, S550, S400, S600, S63 AMMG from 2006 to 2013. What you will need Mercedes ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Allen Key Set Floor Jack Jack Stand
- This guide provides instructions on how to replace the door window glass on a C-Class Mercedes-Benz. In the tutorial, we will work on the driver's side window; however, this can be applied to the passenger and rear windows. This is a challenging repair and requires some more tools than what's included in your basic toolkit. It is also important to follow proper safety procedures and wear personal protective equipment when performing this repair.
- The following guide provides instructions on how to remove and replace the airbag on a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander. The procedure is simple, but proceed with caution. Servicing the airbags of a vehicle absolutely needs to be done following correct safety procedures.
- This guide provides instructions on how to remove and replace the steering wheel buttons on a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander. If the buttons on your steering wheel have stopped working it could be a multitude of different things. It is ideal to diagnose the problem before trying to simply replace the part.
- This guide provides instructions on how to replace windshield wiper blades on a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander. We will also discuss how to tell when the wiper blade should be replaced. As well as finding the correct size for your vehicle! Bad wiper blades can lead to smearing or streaking of the water droplets if not maintained properly.
- This guide provides instructions on how to replace the cabin light bulb on a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander. However, because it is so similar to many other models and even makes, this process can likely be repeated. We will also discuss how to find the right bulb size and wattage.
- This guide shows how to replace the driver's door window switch on a VW Jetta 2011–2018, also known as VW Bora. This window switch is also used on Volkswagen CC, GTI, Golf, Golf R, Passat, Rabit, and Tiguan. What you will need VW Jetta Window Switch Dash Trim Removal Tool (Recommended) A Flathead screwdriver can be used as well. Instructions
- This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to remove the door panel on a Volkswagen.
The video and pictures are from a 2016 VW Jetta, but the steps below will help you remove or replace the door panel on a VW Bora, Golf, Passat, GTI, Polo, EOS, etc. What you will need Torx Bit Set Ratchet Wrench Flathead screwdriver Dash Trim Removal Kit
- In this guide, we will show you how to adjust the charging settings on a Tesla. To adjust your charge limit you can click on the vehicle icon on the left side of the touch screen. Another method to access the charging settings is to open the charge port. Click on SET CHARGE LIMIT or SET LIMIT depending on the touchscreen software.