This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to change the windshield wiper blades on Tesla Model 3. What you will need Tesla Model 3 Wiper Blades Clean Cloth Procedure Here are the instructions on how to put a Tesla Model 3 in wiper service mode and how to change the wip
- Tesla's touchscreen is one of the most utilized components of the vehicle. Over time the touchscreen on a Tesla may get dirty. Cleaning the touchscreen properly is extremely important. To clean the touchscreen on a Tesla, you need to go to Controls, Display and select Screen Cleaning Mode.
- This guide provides instructions on how to reset the oil service reminder in a 2019 Ford F-150. The oil service reminder is an indicator light that comes on after a certain interval of miles that is programmed in the vehicle's computer is driven. This mile range is the interval at which the oil is supposed to be serviced. The light should be reset after an oil change has been done.
- In this guide, we will show you how to get the shifter unstuck from the park position on a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander. In the unfortunate circumstance your shifter gets stuck, there is an emergency release that can be accessed to manually override the shifter mechanism.
- This guide provides instructions on how to remove a Mercedes Benz C-Class W204. A steering wheel is one of the parts of the car that is seldomly replaced or removed; however, some instances warrant removing the steering wheel, such as when the horn is malfunctioning due to ground issues, etc.
- This guide provides instructions on using a generic OBD II scanner to scan and clear check engine light codes. Checking the check engine codes is very simple, and you can read the codes yourself using an OBD-II scanner. You will find the diagnostic port right under the dashboard on the driver's side.
- This guide provides instructions on how to replace electric boot struts or electric trunk struts. Power lift gates have become widespread in SUVs, Crossovers, minivans, and sedans. These gates are either fitted with hydraulic struts or electric ones. Buick and some GM cars used electric struts to power the electric liftgate (trunk).
- This guide provides instructions on restoring a leather seat on any car, including a Mercedes Benz. Should your car's leather seats develop cracks and holes, you can follow our step-by-step guide below to restore it yourself and save a lot of money doing so. What you will need Tools
- Step-by-step procedure on how to install the door panel on a 2006-2013 Mercedes-Benz S550 W221. Tools: Torx Screwdriver Procedure Hook up the door panel to the door lock to hold the door panel up.