Step-by-step instructions on how to replace the O2 sensor on a 2016-2020 Kia Optima. This tutorial will teach how to replace the oxygen sensor (O2) on a Kia Optima. This guide provides instructions on how to replace both the upstream (Bank 1 Sensor 1) and downstream (Bank 1 Sensor 2).
- Step-by-step instructions on how to replace the mass airflow sensor on a 2016-2020 Kia Optima. What you will need 8mm socket and ratchet wrench Mass airflow sensor (Kia Optima) Procedure Allow the engine to cool down. Open the hood.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to replace the headlight assembly on a 2016-2020 Kia Optima. What you will need Kia Optima Headlight assembly 10mm socket wrench 12mm socket wrench Procedure Remove
- While simple and generally reliable, Mitsubishi automatic transmissions can develop problems, especially at high mileage or if it is CVT transmission.
- Hyundai vehicles may display a warning message alerting the driver that the battery is getting discharged. This error often comes when you start the engine on cold mornings or turn off the engine but keep the ignition on. For example, you continue to listen to the radio for at least ten minutes or more after shutting down the engine.
- If your Volkswagen does not start but shows "NO KEY," "KEY NOT IN RANGE," or "KEY NOT DETECTED" error message, the problem in most cases is due to a dead key fob battery. In this guide, we show you how to start a VW that won't recognize the key.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to replace the steering wheel airbag on Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300, C350, C63 AMG. This guide will show you how to remove and replace airbags on Mercedes-Benz W204 C-Class models such as C250 C300, C350, etc., from 2008 to 2014.
- In this guide, we will show you how to change the low beam headlight bulb on an R-Class: R350, R320, or R500 model Mercedes Benz. Follow along with our step-by-step guide, if needed watch the video for visual examples. This repair is simple and anyone can do it, save time and money by doing it yourself!