Step-by-step procedure on how to unlock the door manually on a Toyota Camry 2012-2017. Follow this procedure if the key fob battery has died and you can not unlock the car with the key fob. This procedure is also necessary if the car battery has died and you need to jump-start the engine. Procedure Go to the driver's door.
- Learn how to replace the 12-volt battery behind the rear seat on the 2007-2009 S550 S600 CL550 and 2010-2013 S400 hybrid. W221 S-Class vehicles have two batteries, while the S400 has three if you count the hybrid battery.
- The S-Class is the Mercedes-Benz flagship model and, without a doubt, a masterpiece. The S-Class, W221 chassis was manufactured from 2006 until 2013. Even though it is such a complex luxury sedan, it is one of the most reliable S-class Mercedes-Benz has made in the last couple of decades. That doesn't mean that the S-Class W221 has no issues.
- Step-by-step procedure on how to replace the camshaft actuator sensor A on a Toyota Camry 2012-2017. What you will need Camshaft actuator sensor OBD II Scanner 10mm wrench Procedure Open the hood.
- Step-by-step procedure on how to replace the reverse light on a Toyota Camry 2012-2017. What you will need 921 light bulb Fastener removal tool Procedure Open the trunk.
- Step-by-step procedure on how to replace the spark plugs on Toyota 2.5 L 4-cylinder (2AR-FE) engine. The pictures and videos are from a Toyota Camry 2012-2017 but this engine is found on a number of other Toyota vehicles. It is recommended to replace the spark plugs every 144-month/120,000-miles. In addition, the spark plugs do not need to gaped as they will come pre-gapped. What you will need Spark plugs (Toyota Camry) 2.5 L 4-cylinder (2AR-FE) engine OEM Recoman
- Step-by-step procedure on how to replace the sway bar link on a Toyota. These procedures are based on a 2012-2017 Camry but also apply to other models. What you will need Sway bar link (Toyota Camry 2012) Floor jack Jack stand 17mm wrench
- Step-by-step procedure on how to remove the door panel on a 2010 Mercedes Benz S550 W221. What you will need Prying tool Pick tool T30 T-Handle Torx Wrench Procedure Unlock the vehicle and open
- Step-by-step procedure on how to check and add power steering fluid on a Mercedes Benz S550 W221. What you will need Steering Fluid Procedure Pull the hood release under the dashboard and go to the vehicle's front.
- Step-by-step procedure on how to replace the rear fog light and reverse (back-up) light on Mercedes Benz GLA-Class. This tutorial is based on a 2017 GLA250 X156 chassis. What you will need Prying tool 1235 light bulb 921 light bulb Procedure Remove the trunk door panel.