Is the daytime running light of your Mazda 3 not working? Learn how to replace the Daytime Running Light Bulb on a Mazda 3 for 2013 – 2017. Replacing the daytime running light bulb on a Mazda 3 is easy and takes less than ten minutes.
What you will need
- 9005 Bulb 12 V 65W
- Open the hood. Pull on the hood release under the dashboard to release the hood.
- Locate the burned-out daytime running light. Left and right headlights use the same light bulb.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the daytime running light.
- Twist the light bulb to remove it, as shown in the video.
- Install the new light bulb and ensure it is tight and secure.
- Reconnect the electrical connector.
That’s it. Changing the daytime running light on a Mazda 3 is easy.
We hope you find the 2014-2018 Mazda 3-Day Running Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help with your Mazda 3.