If one of the spark plugs or ignition fails completely, your engine will start to shake, and the check engine light will start to flash. You may get stranded away from home. Don't drive your Chrysler 300 if the check engine light is flashing.
You may also notice the following symptoms:
- Chrysler 300 Engine Misfires
- The fuel economy has decreased.
- Your Chrysler 300 is lacking acceleration and power.
- Rough idle at a stoplight
- Your Chrysler 300 struggles to start.
- Engine shakes and Check engine light ON.
According to the owner's manual, you are required to change the spark plugs every 100,000 miles. In some cases, the spark plugs or ignition coils can fail as early as 60,000 miles.
- Engine: Chrysler Pentastar Engine 3.6L
- Years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Models: 300 Base, 300 S V6, 300 C w/ V6, 300 C Glacier Series w/ V6, 300 C Luxury Series w/ V6
It is important to change the spark plugs on your Chrysler 300 at the recommended interval in order to avoid engine performance issues. Your fuel economy will decrease if your spark plugs are in poor condition.