What you will need
- Park your Crossfire
- Turn off the lights
- Lift up the trunk to make it easier to remove the burned license plate bulb
- Remove the two screws that hold the license light in place
- Pry out the light housing
- Pull out the old light bulb
- Install the new light bulb
- Reinstall the two screws. Don't over-tighten the screws.
Note that the owner's manual lists this bulb as type 168.
During disassembly, we noticed that the bulb was instead, a festoon light bulb.
We recommend that you remove the old light bulb to verify the type-specific to your case. Removing the old / burned light bulb takes less than five minutes.