What can I post?
On Youcanic you can post any car-related project. It can be as simple or as in-depth as you like. Make sure to include pictures and be original. Here are a few examples.
- A do-it-yourself car project
- Fix to any car problem
- Classic car restoration projects
- How you rebuilt an engine
- Only share pictures and videos you made. Anything you submit must be a project that you yourself completed. You may only make your own posts.
- Do not link to pictures from external sources. Only upload pictures from your computer and insert them into your post.
Show how you did it
- Whenever possible include details about how you did something. This makes it easier for other DIYers to learn from you.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. One photo for a DIY is not enough. If you submit a completed project with an inadequate number of photos, your submission will be removed and you will be asked to provide additional photos.
- One link to your blog/store/social site/e-mail per submission is allowed. That's not one link per photo or one link per comment reply, it's one link total. Put it wherever you'd like.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- URL shorteners are not allowed. (bit.ly, goo.gl, etc).
- If you post spam links your account will be suspended.