Learn how to change windshield wiper blades on BMW 3-Series.
What you will need
- Driver - All Trims
Verify wiper blade size on your owners manual or look it up online using a Wiper Blade Size Lookup service.
- Park your BMW on a level surface, set the parking brakes and remove the key from the ignition.
- Determine which wiper blade you are going to change first. In this case, we are going to change the driver's side wiper.
- Move the wiper blade up. Do not allow the wiper arm to fall on the windshield accident or you will break the glass.
- Remove the plastic cover by pressing on the bottom side of the hook. This will allow you to turn the wiper arm perpendicular and remove it. Remove the wiper by pulling it towards the back.
- Next, replace the wiper blade on the passenger side of your BMW 3-Series. Rember to press the wiper blade until you hear it lock in place. Once the wiper blade has locked, slowly lower the arm unto the windshield."
This guide applies to model years 2004-2013.
Owners of 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335is, 335xi, 320d, 320xd, 325d, 330d, 330xd, 335d, M3 will find this guide helpful.