2010-18 Mazda 5 Pair Bluetooth Phone
This guide will help you pair your phone with your Mazda 5 Bluetooth system necessary to make hands-free calls. The procedure to pair a phone to Mazda5 is very simple. These instructions apply to 2010 through 2018 Mazda 5 equipped with hands-free Bluetooth technology.
You will need to use voice commands to pair your phone to your Mazda 5.
How to pair your Mazda 5 phone
Follow the instructions below for more help.
- Press the voice button on the steering wheel.
- Listening will show on the screen
- Say Setup
- Speak Pairing Options
- Speak Pair
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and search for Mazda 5.
- When asked for a pairing code enter 0000.
An alternative method
- Press the Audio Cont button.
- Continue cycling through Bass, Treb, Fade, Bal and Beep on. Last option is BT setup.
- Rotate the Audio Cont button to the right to select BT setup.
- Press the Audio Control button several times to cycle through the menu.
- Pair Device
- Pair Delete, Will delete a previsoly paired device.
- Device Info
- Link Change
If you have paired multiple devices, your Mazda 5 will automatically pair with the last paired device. If you and your significant other both get in the car, it will connect with the phone last paired.
To change this behavior you can delete all the phones and reconnected them making sure the last paired phone is the one you want it to connect when two phones are available. Or you can enter the Link Change menu to rearrange the order of the phones.