DIY 2010-18 Mazda 5 Side Mirror Replacement Driver or Passenger
Last Updated on Monday Sep 25, 2017
In this DIY you will learn how to replace the side mirror on a Mazda 5. Whether your side mirror got broken during an accident or the glass itself is broken, replacing the side mirror is easy. This guide applies to Mazda5 cars made from 2010 until 2018. Instructions on how to replace side mirror are the same for both the driver and passenger doors. Door panel removal is not required to replace the side view mirror on a Mazda5.
What you will need
- Mazda5 Side Mirror
- Mechanic Tools Set
- 10mm socket
DIY - Mazda5 Side Mirror Replacement
- Park your Mazda 5. Set parking brakes.
- Open the driver or passenger door.
- Remove the plastic triangle.
- Unplug the electrical connector. Press the small clip with a flat screwdriver then separate the two connectors.
- Remove three 10mm bolts.
- Remove the side view mirror from the door of your Mazda5. Install new mirror in reverse order.
- Tighten the bolts by hand. Don't overtighten these bolts or you will damage the threads on the side mirror.
- Reconnect the electrical connector.