2011-2014 Chrysler 200 Front Brake Pad Replacement
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace front brake pads on Chrysler 200 model years 2011 2012 2013 2014.
What you will need
- Loosen the lug nut but don't remove them yet.
- Jack up your Chrysler 200 and secure it with jack stands.
- Remove the front wheel.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to press in the caliper piston.
- Use a 14mm socket to remove one of the guide pins.
- Fold out the brake caliper.
- Remove old brake pads and shims.
- Install new brake pads.
- Apply a small amount of grease where the brake pads slide on the brake caliper.
- Install the brake caliper. Apply grease to the guide pins.
- Torque guide pins to 31 Nm or 23 ft -lb.
- Install the wheel and tighten the lug nuts with the vehicle lowered to the ground.
- Pump the brake pedal a few times before starting your drive.