This video shows how to change the low beam headlight light bulb on a third-generation Mazda-3.
These instructions apply to the Mazda3 model years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
What you will need
- Open the hood.
- Located the burned-out light bulb. Both the driver side and passenger side light bulbs are identical.
- Disconnect the electrical plug from the light bulb.
- Using gloves twist the light bulb to remove it.
- Install the new light bulb. Be careful to not touch the glass with your bare hands.
- Push the electrical plug into the light bulb until you hear a click.