Instructions on how to change the fog light bulb on Mazda 3 model years 2014 through 2018.
What you will need
- Locate the burned-out light bulb.
- Turn the front wheels towards the inside of the car, on the side that you need to replace the fog light.
- Remove the black plastic retainers on wheel lining. You only need to remove the retainers between the front bumper and wheel lining in order to access the back of the fog light.
- Remove a couple of screws at the bottom of the front bumper that holds the mudguard in place.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the fog light bulb. Twist and remove the old light bulb. Make sure to use gloves when handling the light bulb.
- Install the new light bulb in reverse order.