2014-18 Mazda 3 Headlight Light Bulb Replacement
Last Updated on Friday May 18, 2018
This video shows you how to change the low beam headlight light bulb on a third generation Mazda3. These instructions apply to Mazda3 produced in: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Mazda 3 Headlight Light Type: H11 Bulb
Instruction on how to change the low beam bulb on Mazda3
- Open the hood.
- Located the burned out light bulb. Both the driver side and passenger side light bulbs are identical.
- Disconnect the electrical plug from the light bulb.
- Twist the light bulb to remove it.
- Install the new light bulb. Be careful to not touch the glass with your hands.
- Push the electrical plug into the light bulb until you hear a click.
Where is the low beam lamp on Mazda 3 headlight?
The following picture shows where the low beam light bulb is located on Mazda 3 cars.
What light bulb size to use for low beam on 2014-2018 Mazda 3?
Mazda 3 uses Headlight Bulb Low Beam H11 on vehicles with halogen headlights.
If the vehicle is equipped with xenon fusion headlights the low and high beam are integrated in one.