In this guide, you will learn how to install custom door logo lights (also known as ghost door lights, led door lights, welcome lights, or shad
In this guide, you will find step by step instructions on how to change the rear tail light assembly on 2015 and newer Mercedes-Benz sedans. This guide applies to 2015 and newer C, E, S class.
What you will need
- Park your Mercedes-Benz C class and set the parking brakes.
- Open the trunk. Pull out the liner on the side where you are removing the tail light.
- Remove the 8 mm bolts using a deep socket.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the tail light.
- Remove the tail light and install a new one in reverse order.
- Connect the wire harness. Reinstall the lining and test to make sure the tail lights are working properly on your C Class.