In this guide, you will find step by step instructions on how to change the rear tail light assembly on 2015 and newer Mercedes-Benz sedans. This guide applies to 2015 and newer C, E, S class.
What you will need
- Park your Mercedes-Benz C class and set the parking brakes.
- Open the trunk. Pull out the liner on the side where you are removing the tail light.
- Remove the 8 mm bolts using a deep socket.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the tail light.
- Remove the tail light and install a new one in reverse order.
- Connect the wire harness. Reinstall the lining and test to make sure the tail lights are working properly on your C Class.