- Avoid driving your vehicle with low tire pressure.
- Low tire pressure can decrease fuel economy.
- Tires that are under-inflated will wear prematurely on the outside.
- Tires that are over-inflated will wear prematurely on the center.
Acura Recommended Tire Pressure, How to add air
Last Updated on Thursday Feb 22, 2018
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to add air to ACURA tire. We will go over the instructions on how to inflate an ACURA tire using a portable air compressor.
1. Recommended Acura Tire Pressure
The recommended tire pressure for ACURA vehicles is typically in the 32-35 range. If you have been driving the vehicle and stop to add air, increase the tire pressure by 3 PSI. The pressure on the sticker is cold tire pressure.Back to top
2. Inflate ACURA tire using portable air compressor
One way to add air to an ACURA tire at home it to use a 12 Volt Tire Inflator.
Park your ACURA model in a safe location.
Locate the recommended air pressure sticker. Open the driver's door and look at the frame or look behind the fuel door. Determine the recommended tire pressure for the front and rear tires.
Plug the air compressor into the cigarette outlet port.
Start the car and let it idle. Turn on the air compressor.
Add air until the recommended pressure is reached. Typical air pressure for automotive tires is between 32-36 PSI for most cars. About 40-45 PSI for low profile tires. If the tire is hot or you have been driving the vehicle, increase the recommended tire pressure by 3 PSI.Back to top
3. Inflate ACURA tire at a gas station
Another method to add air to your ACURA is to use the air pump available at most gas stations. Air pumps may not always be free and in some cases can cost up to $1.5 for a few minutes.