In this video, you will learn how to replace the rear turn signal on a Chrysler Crossfire. The turn signal can be accessed via the trunk.
How to Add Brake Fluid, Check Level Chrysler Crossfire
Learn how to check and add brake fluid levels in 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
- DOT4 Brake Fluid
- Only add brake fluid type noted on the cap of your Crossfire's brake fluid reservoir or owners manual.
- Work Gloves
- Open the hood of your Chrysler Crossfire by pulling the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the brake fluid reservoir on the driver's side, towards the back of the engine. Clean the brake fluid reservoir with a clean cloth.
- Determine the brake fluid level by looking at the maximum and minimum marks on the side of the reservoir.
- If the level is below the minimum level, remove the cap by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Add the brake fluid until the level reaches just below the MAX mark.
These instructions apply to Crossfire, production years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.
Published on: Wednesday, October 18, 2017.