Learn how to check and add brake fluid levels in 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
- DOT4 Brake Fluid
- Only add brake fluid type noted on the cap of your Crossfire's brake fluid reservoir or owners manual.
- Work Gloves
- Open the hood of your Chrysler Crossfire by pulling the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the brake fluid reservoir on driver's side, towards the back of the engine. Clean the brake fluid reservoir with clean cloth.
- Determine the brake fluid level by looking at the maximum and minimum marks on the side of the reservoir.
- If the level is below the minimum level, remove the cap by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Add the brake fluid until the level reaches just below the MAX mark.
These instructions apply to Crossfire, production years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.