In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to replace the radio on a Ford Edge.
How to Add Engine Coolant Ford Edge
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to add engine coolant on Ford also known as antifreeze.
What you will need
Do not use windshield wiper fluid in the engine coolant reservoir.
- Allow your Ford Edge to cool down for at least 30 min. Opening the radiator or coolant reservoir cap when the Edge engine is hot, can cause serious injuries.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and open the hood.
- Locate the coolant reservoir and remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Note the min and max marks on the side of the coolant reservoir.
- Add engine coolant, mixed 50% antifreeze and 50% coolant to bring the the level between the Min and Maximum marks.
Do not add coolant further than the MAX mark.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts