In this guide, you will learn how to add windshield washer fluid to Chevrolet vehicles.
What you will need
- Open the hood of your vehicle to access the washer fluid reservoir.
- The washer fluid reservoir on Chevrolet is white or translucent and has a wiper symbol on top.
- Open the washer reservoir cap by lifting it up. On most Chevrolet vehicles the window fluid reservoir is located on the driver side towards the front and behind the headlight.
- Add washer fluid until the level gets about two inches below the reservoir cap.
This guide will help owners of Chevrolet models such as Spark, Sonic, Bolt, Volt, Cruze, Malibu, Impala, Camaro, Corvette, City Express, Trax, Equinox, Traverse, Tahoe, Suburban, Colorado, Silverado, Sonic, Blazer, Astro, HHR, Uplander, Avalanche etc learn how to add windshield washer fluid.
Warning message on Chevrolet instrument cluster or Driver Information Center (DIC) stating:
- No Windshield Washer Fluid,
- Low Washer Fluid