In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to replace the rear tail light assembly on Mazda 5, model years 2010 through 2018.
In this guide, you will learn how to add windshield washer fluid on Mazda5. These instructions apply to Mazda 5 vehicles from 2010 to 2018.
- Low windshield washer fluid level warning
- No water can be sprayed to wash/clean the windshield
What you will need
- Open the hood of your Mazda5 by pulling the hood release under the dash. This will allow you to access the washer fluid reservoir.
- The washer fluid reservoir on a Mazda 5 is white/translucent and has a wiper symbol on top. If your Mazda5 has a rear wiper it is feed by the same reservoir according to Mazda 5 owners manual.
- Open the washer reservoir cap.
- Add washer fluid until the level gets about two inches below the reservoir cap.
- Do not use engine coolant antifreeze to mix or make windshield washer fluid. Note that on Mazda5 both front and rear wipers use the same washer fluid reservoir.