In this guide, you will learn how to add windshield washer fluid on Mazda5. These instructions apply to Mazda 5 vehicles from 2010 to 2018.
- Low windshield washer fluid level warning
- No water can be sprayed to wash/clean the windshield.
What you will need
- Open the hood of your Mazda5 by pulling the hood release under the dash. This will allow you to access the washer fluid reservoir.
- The washer fluid reservoir on a Mazda 5 is white/translucent and has a wiper symbol on top. If your Mazda5 has a rear wiper, it is feed by the same reservoir according to Mazda 5 owners manual.
- Open the washer reservoir cap.
- Add washer fluid until the level gets about two inches below the reservoir cap.
- Do not use engine coolant antifreeze to mix or make windshield washer fluid. Note that on Mazda5, both front and rear wipers use the same washer fluid reservoir.
DIY Cost: $10-$20
Est. Time: 5 min
Difficulty: Very Easy