On this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to change the battery on most Toyota key fobs.
How to Add Windshield Washer Fluid Toyota
In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to add windshield washer fluid to any Toyota. The procedure for adding windshield fluid is the same for all Toyota models including Corolla, Camry, Rav4, 4Runner, Matrix, Sienna, etc.
What you will need
- Park your Toyota. Turn off the engine. Set the parking brakes.
- Open the hood by pulling the release lever located under the left side of the dashboard, driver’s side.
- Go to the front of the vehicle and depress the safety lever under the hood to open the hood.
- Locate the windshield washer fluid container. The wiper symbol shown on your dashboard is also shown on top of the cap for the windshield washer reservoir.
- Open the windshield washer fluid container and add your windshield washer fluid until the level is two inches below the top of the cap.
- Close the cap by pressing it down until it locks.
- Test the windshield wipers by starting the car and pressing the wiper stalk.
It may take a few seconds for the windshield washer fluid to spray on the windshield.
If no fluid sprays on the windshield, you may have a bad windshield washer fluid pump, blown fuse, or damages fluid line.