In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to read and clear Lexus ABS fault codes.
In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to adjust the Lexus backup camera. Learn how to adjust brightness, contracts and other settings for the backup camera.
What you will need
- A safe off-road place to park your car (Your garage preferably)
- Set the parking brakes and press and hold the brake pedal.
- Turn on the ignition and place the shifter in reverse to turn on the backup camera.
- While the Camera is showing the display field, hit the button “ DISP” also known as the display button. It is located in the center console or the steering wheel.
- You can now adjust the video settings of your backup camera. Now you can adjust the brightness and contrasts and other parameters depending on the model.