In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change the Acura oxygen (O2) sensor.
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change the sway bar link on an Acura.
Changing the sway bar link (also known as an anti-roll bar, torsion beam) on an ACURA model is an easy job that you can perform right in your driveway.
To change an ACURA sway bar link you will need a few basic tools and about one hour for each link.
Instructions are the same for passenger and driver side sway bar link.
- Clunking noise,
- Rattling from the front end,
- Loose suspension,
- Poor handling
What you will need
- Park your ACURA on a level surface. Set the parking brake. Secure the rear wheels.
- Break loose the lug nuts but don't remove them yet.
- Jack up your ACURA Secure the rear wheels and set the parking brake.
- Locate the sway bar link that you will be replacing. Location of sway bar link on Acura TLX.
- Remove the nut that secures the sway bar link to the front strut.
- Remove the lower nut that secures the sway bar link to the sway bar.
- Install the new sway bar and torque the nuts according to the manufacturer's specifications.