Have you lost the keys to your Acura or are you looking for a spare key?
In this guide, you will learn how to change Acura wiper blades.
What you will need
- Park your ACURA on a level surface. Rember to set the parking brakes and remove the key from the ignition.
- Determine which wiper blade you are going to change first. Move the wiper blade up. Be careful and do not allow the wiper arm to fall on the windshield.
- Use a small flat screwdriver to lift up the plastic clip that locks the wiper in place. Not all ACURA wipers have this plastic clip. If your doesn't, continue to the next step.
- Rotate the wiper slightly so that you can press the wiper release.
- Press the release tab and pull down on the windshield wiper as shown in this picture.
- Grab the new wiper. Be extremely careful so that the wiper arm doesn't fall on your ACURA glass. If the wiper arm drops on the glass, it can crack the windshield.
- Slide the new wiper into the wiper arm until you hear it click.
- Lastly, follow the same procedure to change the other wiper blade.
ACURA Wiper Size
The driver side wiper blade on Acura is standard. Acura uses a 26-inch wiper on the driver side. The passenger side wiper varies between models. See the table below for details.
Driver Wiper Blade Size
- 26 Wiper Blade
- Most common on many Acura models.
Passenger Wiper Blade Size
Rear Wiper Blade Size
- Acura rear wiper blade size is 14 inch (typical).
Always verify with the dealer or the seller whether the wipers that you are buying will fit your Acura. Alternatively look up the correct Acura wiper blade size on your owner's manual or look it up online using a Wiper Blade Size Lookup tool.