In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change the upstream oxygen sensor (Bank 1 Sensor 1, B1S1) on a Mitsubishi vehicle.
How to change the battery Mitsubishi Outlander 2013-2019
In this article, you will find instructions on how to change the battery on the third generation Mitsubishi Outlander SUV. Applicable to model years 2013 until 2019.
Mitsubishi Outlander is also known as Mitsubishi Airtrek.
What you will need
- 10mm wrench or deep socket
- Battery terminal protector
- Battery terminal brush
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and open the hood.
- Remove the engine air filter intake.Remove two plastic retainers that secure the air filter intake. Pull the air intake forward to remove it.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal. Loosen the nut and remove the cable.
- Disconnect the positive battery terminal.
- Remove the battery bracket. Loosen the nut for the battery bracket. Move the bracket away from the battery
- Remove the old battery.
- Install the new battery. Reinstall the battery bracket.
- Connect the positive battery terminal.
- Connect the negative battery terminal last.
- Apply battery protector to the battery terminals.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts