In this guide, you will learn how to remove the steering wheel and airbag on Nissan vehicles.
How to Change Door Mirror | Nissan Quest 2011-2017
In this guide, you will learn how to change the driver and passenger door side rearview mirror on a Nissan Quest.
What you will need
- Nissan Quest Door Mirror
- Mechanic Tool Set Metric
- Park your Nissan Quest and set the parking brakes. Remove the key from the ignition.
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Watch a video on how to disconnect the battery terminal.
- Remove plastic cover behind door release, and you will notice a 10mm bolt. Remove bolt.
- Remove window switch, which simply pops up. Behind you will notice two 10mm bolts that need to be removed.
- Pop-out the door panel. Once you remove the bolts in steps 3 and 4, the door panel can be popped out.
- Disconnect the cables that connect to the door handle.
- Remove the door panel.
- Locate bolts that secure your Nissan Quest side view mirror to the door. Peel off the plastic cover to see the bolts.
- Use the access holes to disconnect the mirror wire harness. This will allow you to remove the mirror.
- Install the new door mirror in reverse order.
This guide applies to Nissan Quest model years 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
Published on: Thursday, November 30, 2017.