In this guide, you find instructions on how to change the engine air filter on Nissan Quest model years 2011 through 2017.
What you will need
- Nissan Quest Engine Air Filter
- No other tools are needed.
Park vehicle, turn off ignition and set the parking brakes.
- Pull the hood release found on the driver's side dashboard of your Quest.
Locate the air filter housing, in the engine bay, driver's side.
Remove the screws that hold your Nissan Quest air filter housing in place.
Lift up air filter housing. It is not necessary to completely remove the housing. Just lift it up to create enough room to remove the old air filter.
- Open the air filter housing and pull out the old filter from your Quest. Check out how dirty your Nissan Quest filter is. If the Quest filter housing is dirty clean it up and even vacuum it if necessary.
- Install the new Nissan Quest air filter.
It is recommended to change the engine air filter once a year or every 15,000 miles or once a year.