In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace the front strut assembly on a Nissan vehicle.
How to Change Front Turn Signal Nissan Quest 2011-2017
Learn how to change the front turn signal light bulb on Nissan Quest 2011-2017. Replacing the turn signal is simple and takes less than 10 minutes.
This guide applies to model years: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
What you will need
Nissan Quest Front Turn Signal Light Bulb,
- Type/Size: 1156 S25 Amber
- Park your Nissan Quest on a safe area and set the parking brakes. Turn off the engine and get ready to change the front turn signal light bulb.
- To change the turn signal on your Quest you need to open the hood. The hood release is located under the dashboard of your Quest.
- Look at the headlight of your Nissan Quest and identify the turn signal light bulb.
- Access the back of the headlight. It is not always necessary. Remove the black plastic cover to access the turn signal light bulb.
- Remove the turn signal socket by turning it counterclockwise.
- Plug the electrical connector. Turn on the ignition and make sure the turn signal works.