In this article, you will find instructions on how to change rear brake pads and rotor on Nissan Quest 2011-2017.
How to Change Headlight Nissan Quest
In this guide, you will learn how to replace the headlight on Nissan Quest. This guide is applicable to model years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
What you will need
- Remove the front bumper cover. You will need to remove the front grill and two screws that secure the front bumper to the fender.
- There are also several plastic retaining clips that attach the front bumper to the wheel liner and bottom splash shield.
- All these will need to be removed to get to the bumper either partially loose or completely removed.
- Watch a short video that shows what bolts you need to remove.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the headlight. You can either remove each socket individually or simply unplug the wire harness that comes and connects to the headlight socket.
- Remove headlight bolts. Now you should have access to the Nissan headlight and all the bolts.
- Remove all four 10mm bolts that secure the Nissan Quest headlight to the body.
- Remove the bolt at the side of the headlight as well.
Remove headlight from the vehicle.
Install the new headlight in reverse order.
The new headlight needs to be aligned after installation.