In this guide, you will learn how to change the rear side marker light bulb on Nissan Quest. This guide applies to model years 2011 2012 2013 2014
How to Change Nissan Quest Low Beam Headlight Bulb
Learn how to replace the headlight bulb on a Nissan Quest.
Applicable years: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017.
What you will need
Nissan Quest uses either H11 bulb for the low beam if you have halogen lights. If you have HID lights the correct bulb type is D2S.
- Park your Nissan Quest. Turn off the engine and remove the key. Make sure your Quest lights are turned off.
- Open the hood of your Nissan Quest. The hood release is located under the dashboard.
- Determine the location of the low beam light bulb.
- Access the back of the headlight. Remove the black plastic cover to access the low beam bulb.
- Remove the low beam light bulb from the headlight of your Quest. Use gloves when handling light bulbs. Twist the bulb counterclockwise to remove it from the headlight.
- Install the new low beam light bulb on your Nissan Quest in reverse order. Don't touch the glass part of the bulb with your bare hands.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts