In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change the rear turn signal bulb on Nissan Quest vans. This guide applies to Nissan Quest model years from 2011 through 2017.
What you will need
- Park your Nissan Quest on level ground and set the parking brakes.
- Press the liftgate/trunk release button and open the liftgate.
- Determine which bulb is the turn signal.
- Remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle. Access the back of the tail light assembly to change the turn signal bulb.
- Replace the turn signal light bulb. Install the tail light assembly in reverse order.
That's it. You are done.