In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change rear turn signal on Mazda 5.
This guide applies to model years 2010 to 2018.
What you will need
- 7443NA Bulb - This is the same bulb as WY21W which is 21 watts bulb. The replacement bulb needs to be yellow/amber color.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Park vehicle. Turn off the ignition. Set the parking brakes.
- Lift up the rear liftgate.
- Remove the tail light assembly. Remove the two Philips screws.
- Pull the tail light towards the back to remove it from the car.
- Replace the turn signal light bulb. The burned light bulb can be pulled straight out. Press the new bulb in place.
- Reinstall the tail light assembly. Make sure to slide the tail light on the locking plastic pin. Once the tail light is installed properly, you can reinstall the screws.
If you replace the turn signal light bulb on your Mazda and the lights still don't work, it is possible that the fuse for the turn signals is blown.
Check fuse 24 in the fuse box found in the engine compartment. The fuse is designated as HAZARD and will be a 10 A fuse.
Follow these instructions to change the back turn signal light on Mazda5. These instructions apply to both passenger and driver side.