In this video, you will learn how to replace the brake light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire. You will need a new light bulb.
How to Charge Air Conditioner Chrysler Crossfire 04-08
In this guide, you will learn how to recharge a Chrysler Crossfire A/C.
This applies to the Chrysler Crossfire, model years 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
What you will need
- Park your Chrysler Crossfire. Turn off the engine.
- Open hood. The hood release is located under the dashboard on the driver's side.
- Locate A/C port. This is where the A/C charging port is on a Chrysler Crossfire.
- Remove the cap from the low-pressure port on your Chrysler Crossfire.
- Connect your A/C hose to the charging port.
- Start the engine and let it idle.
- Turn A/C on and set it to the max cold setting.
- Next, start adding refrigerant to your Chrysler Crossfire air conditioner system. Follow the instructions as directed on your A/C recharge kit
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts