In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to adjust the Lexus backup camera.
How to Charge Dead Lexus Battery
In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to charge a dead Lexus battery.
Do not leave the vehicle unattended while the battery is being charged.
What you will need
- Park vehicle in a secure area. If needed, use the emergency key in the keyfob to unlock the driver's door.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and open the hood.
- Locate the battery in the engine bay. If necessary, remove the plastic cover to expose the battery.
- Connect the red clamp from your charger to the positive (+) battery terminal.
- Connect the black clamp from your charger to the frame, ground point, engine bolt. Do not connect it directly to the negative battery terminal.
- Plugin the charger to a wall outlet. Monitor the battery temperature. Disconnect charger if the battery starts to overheat.
Do not leave your Lexus unattended while the battery is charging.
Charging a dead Lexus battery can take several hours.