In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace the engine air filter on a Lexus vehicle.
How to Check Add Brake Fluid Lexus
In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to check brake fluid level on a Lexus and add brake fluid if the level is low.
What You Need
- Brake fluid*
- Clean cloth
*The recommended brake fluid is printed on the cap of the brake fluid reservoir and is also listed in your owner's manual.
- Park your Lexus on level ground and set the parking brakes. Turn off the ignition.
- Open the hood of your car by pulling the release lever located under the driver's side of the dashboard.
- Press the safety lever at the front of the vehicle and open the hood.
- Locate the brake fluid reservoir in the engine bay.
- Notice the level markings on the brake fluid container, and check to see if your brake fluid level is below the MIN marking. If the brake fluid level is below the MIN mark, continue to the next step. In the following example, you can see the brake fluid level is between the MAX and MIN marks.
- Use a clean cloth to clean the top of the reservoir.
- Remove the cap by lifting it up or turning it counterclockwise depending on the design.
- Add the recommended brake fluid to bring the level between the MIN and MAX marks.