If your Chevrolet airbag light stays on and won't turn off, it is because the Safety Restraint System (SRS) has detected a problem with one of the
In this step-by-step guide, you will find instructions on how to pair your smartphone with the Chevrolet MyLink Bluetooth system.
Chevy Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- Select Setting on the screen.
- Scroll to Bluetooth
- Select Manage Devices
- Search Device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select your phone from the list and select pair.
- Enter the pairing code displayed or try 1234 and your phone will pair.
Chevy MyLink Bluetooth Setup Instructions
Bluetooth allows you to connect your mobile device to the Chevrolet MyLink multimedia system. You will be able to perform handsfree calls, stream music, and listen to navigation instructions on the car speakers.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile devices by going to Settings then Bluetooth connections.
- Press Phone > tap Connect Phone > then tap Add Phone on MyLink screen.
- On your phone select the Chevrolet MyLink system under the Bluetooth menu.
- Your phone will display a message with a pin number — press OK or if needed enter this pin into the vehicle's touchscreen.
- Your smartphone and Chevy MyLink system are now connected via Bluetooth.