In this guide, you will learn how to check the engine oil level and add oil to Chrysler Crossfire.
Chrysler Crossfire Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide
In this video, you will learn how to replace the brake light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire. You will need a new light bulb.
What you will need
- The light bulb required is 21/5W bulb type.
- Identify the brake light on your Chrysler Crossfire
- Open the trunk
- Remove the panel on the left or right side of the trunk. Depending on which side you are trying to replace.
- Access the brake light socket.
- Rotate the socket counterclockwise and pull it out.
- Push the light bulb into the socket slightly and pull it out.
- Install the new light bulb.
- Twist it clockwise to lock it in place.
This guide applies to model years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts