In this video, you will learn how to replace the brake light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire. You will need a new light bulb.
What you will need
- The light bulb required is 21/5W bulb type.
- Identify the brake light on your Chrysler Crossfire
- Open the trunk
- Remove the panel on the left or right side of the trunk. Depending on which side you are trying to replace.
- Access the brake light socket.
- Rotate the socket counterclockwise and pull it out.
- Push the light bulb into the socket slightly and pull it out.
- Install the new light bulb.
- Twist it clockwise to lock it in place.
This guide applies to model years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.