In this guide, you will learn how to change the oil filter on a Chrysler Crossfire.
Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Top Module Replacement
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace the convertible top module on Chrysler Crossfire.
Replacing the top module on a Crossfire is easy and takes about 20 minutes.
The module is located on the left side of the trunk. Detailed instructions can be found below.
What you will need
- Park vehicle and turn off the ignition.
- Open the hood and disconnect negative battery terminal. The battery is located on the passenger side in the engine bay.
- Pull the trunk release and open the trunk.
- Remove the left panel.
- Locate the convertible top control module.
- Remove screws that secure it in place
- Disconnected the wire harnesses.
- Install new Crossfire convertible top module