Follow these instructions to manually reset the Service Remind (FSS System) on a Chrysler Crossfire 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008.
Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Pump Motor Replacement
In this guide, you will step-by-step instructions on how to replace the convertible top motor/pump on a Chrysler Crossfire.
- Park vehicle on level ground and set the parking brake.
- Pull the trunk release and open the trunk.
- The convertible pump is located on the left side of the trunk. Remove the liner on the left side of the trunk.
- Locate the convertible top pump.
- Use an Allen key to remove the bolts that secure the hydraulic lines in place.
- Disconnect all the hydraulic lines.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the 10mm bolt that secures the pump to the frame.
- Lift up and remove the old convertible top pump.
- Install in reverse order.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts