If your convertible top on your Chrysler doesn't fully open or close, it will get locked in place.
Chrysler Crossfire License Plate Light Bulb Replacement
In this video, you will learn how exactly you can replace the trunk light bulb on your Chrysler Crossfire. This guide applies to model years; 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008.
What you will need
- Park your Crossfire
- Turn off the lights
- Lift up the trunk to make it easier to remove the burned license plate bulb
- Remove the two screws that hold the license light in place
- Pry out the light housing
- Pull out the old light bulb
- Install the new light bulb
- Reinstall the two screws. Don't over tighten the screws.
Note that the owner's manual lists this bulb as type 168.
During disassembly, we noticed that the bulb was instead, a festoon light bulb.
We recommend that you remove the old light bulb to verify the type specific to your case. Removing the old / burned light bulb takes less than five minutes.