In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to replace the trunk supports (struts) on a Chrysler Crossfire.
Chrysler Crossfire Rear Spoiler Wing Removal
In this guide, you will learn how to remove the rear wing/spoiler on a Chrysler Crossfire. This guide applies to Chrysler Crossfires manufactured in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- Park vehicle on level ground, set the parking brakes, and open the trunk.
- Remove the spoiler wing from the linkage.
- Remove the lower trim panel under the trunk lid.
- Disconnect the spoiler electrical connections by simply unplugging them.
- Remove the two drain tubes from the mounting.
- Remove the sixteen mounting plate nuts from the bottom of the trunk lid.
- Remove the two mounting plate nuts.
- Remove the trunk wing and install a new one in reverse order.
The plastic trim from under the trunk lid needs to be removed. Once you remove the plastic cover, you will be able to see the screws that hold the rear wing in place.