In this video, you will learn how to replace the rear turn signal on a Chrysler Crossfire. The turn signal can be accessed via the trunk.
What you will need
The light bulb needs to be yellow/amber, not clear.
- Identify the rear turn signal bulb.
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the side panel.
- Access the tail light assembly.
- Rotate the turn signal socket counterclockwise to unlock it.
- Press the bulb in and twist it to remove it from the socket.
- Install the new turn signal on your Chrysler Crossfire.