If your convertible top on your Chrysler doesn't fully open or close, it will get locked in place.
Chrysler Crossfire Reverse Back up Light Bulb Replacement
In this video, you will learn how to replace the backup light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
The light bulb type used for the reverse light on a Crossfire is 21W light bulb.
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover on the side of the trunk.
- Remove back up light bulb.
- Twist the burned-out light bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
- Press the new light bulb in.
- Turn the new bulb clockwise to lock it in place.
This tutorial applies to model years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts