In this video, you will learn how to replace the backup light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
The light bulb type used for the reverse light on a Crossfire is 21W light bulb.
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover on the side of the trunk.
- Remove back up light bulb.
- Twist the burned-out light bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
- Press the new light bulb in.
- Turn the new bulb clockwise to lock it in place.
This tutorial applies to model years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.